How much does a YouTuber with 1000 subs make a month?
According to YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program. … As you already know, the amount of money you can make on YouTube varies due to the nature of ads and what kind of viewership you have How much do YouTubers make per view?
Read more on how to make money online Here.
Curious about how much money YouTubers make per view? According to a variety of sources, YouTubers can make anywhere between $0.01 to $0.03 per view with AdSense, with an average of $0.18 per view. However, the amount of money YouTube will pay depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- The number of views your video receives
- The number of clicks an ad receives
- Ad quality
- Video length
How much money do YouTubers make every 1,000 views?
With the average YouTube pay rate hovering between $0.01 and $0.03 for an ad view, a YouTuber can make around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top talent, a YouTuber can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views.
With that said, creating a YouTube channel can be a great side hustle, especially if you produce engaging content that attracts a large audience. However, getting to this point can be tough work.
How much you earn on YouTube depends on a number of factors including your demographics. My channel has 20,000 subscribers and my revenue is higher than channels that have 100,000 subscribers. If your subscribers are 13-year-old boys playing video games, you’ll make a lot less than if your demographic is working age professionals. AND KEEP IN MOND, you make money off of views, not subscriptions. Nevertheless a channel with 1000 subscribers is making less than $50 a month, most likely. Also, you need 1000 subscribers and a certain number of watch hours before you can be monetized anyway.
The general rule is approximately $2.00/1000 views. Subscribers don’t play a role in how much you make on YT — Meaning that a channel with 1000 subs that gets 1M views on each of their videos makes more money than a channel that has 1M subs but only gets 10,000 views on each of their videos.
1000 subs is one benchmark for a channel to get monetized, however, 4000 hours of watch time is the other benchmark. On our channel, we focus primarily on views, watch time, and audience retention to determine the success of our videos/channel. As you get to understand how the YT algorithm works, you’ll realize why we chose to focus on these metrics.
Here is our channel (yes we’re still noobs) if you’re interested in checking us out:
My channel is CryptoGrounds, I do programming tutorials that might subject to a certain niche for ads on YouTube. This niche can vary, ones like business and possibly beauty would make the most since the advertising costs are high. Gaming channels would most likely make less.
I have 3,000 subscribers and I currently make 50–60 a month with another 60 a month from patreon. But these numbers are based on views, how many YouTube members you have, and how invested your audience is and how much they are willing and wanting to donate.
I currently get around 800–1400 views per day, not as much as I would like. This has been the same since I hit 2,000 subscribers.
- How to Create a Basic HTML PageHTML is the foundation of the World Wide Web. It is the markup language used to structure the content of a web page. HTML is divided into two main parts: the document content and the presentation layer. The document content is the text, images, and other elements that make up the web page. The presentation…
- COMPUTER SCIENCE / IT Project Documentation Example.COMPUTER SCIENCE / IT Project Documentation Example free download. A common question asked of project management leaders is, “What is the value of project documentation, and how can I be sure I’m doing it correctly?” Project documentation is undeniably important in project management training. It is substantiated by the two primary tasks of documentation: ensuring…
- How to Make Money as a Web DeveloperHow to Make Money as a Web Developer There are many ways to make money as a web developer. Here are some of the most common: 1. Freelance work This is probably the most common way for web developers to make money. There are many websites and online platforms that allow you to find and…
- The Easy way to Start A Service Business OnlineStart A Service Business Online A Step-By-Step Guide. If you have a service-based business, then you’ve probably thought about how to start a service business online. One of the best ways to start a service business online is to combine your strong points with what the internet has to offer and maximize your strengths. # In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to take in order to build a successful service-based business from scratch. # Keep on reading if you’d like some simple tips for starting a new service company.
- 8 Best Practices For Email Marketers.Today, email marketing is an essential part of every business’ online presence It’s a fact that email marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach customers. But before you can build your next email marketing campaign, it’s important to know what makes a successful email marketing strategy. The role of an email marketer is to send emails. However, many people want to do the job because they think it’s easy and profitable. You may hear about the great earnings email marketers make and think that you can do it too. But there are many elements involved in this career.