How much does a YouTuber with 1000 subs make a month?
According to YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program. … As you already know, the amount of money you can make on YouTube varies due to the nature of ads and what kind of viewership you have How much do YouTubers make per view?
Read more on how to make money online Here.
Curious about how much money YouTubers make per view? According to a variety of sources, YouTubers can make anywhere between $0.01 to $0.03 per view with AdSense, with an average of $0.18 per view. However, the amount of money YouTube will pay depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- The number of views your video receives
- The number of clicks an ad receives
- Ad quality
- Video length
How much money do YouTubers make every 1,000 views?
With the average YouTube pay rate hovering between $0.01 and $0.03 for an ad view, a YouTuber can make around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top talent, a YouTuber can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views.
With that said, creating a YouTube channel can be a great side hustle, especially if you produce engaging content that attracts a large audience. However, getting to this point can be tough work.
How much you earn on YouTube depends on a number of factors including your demographics. My channel has 20,000 subscribers and my revenue is higher than channels that have 100,000 subscribers. If your subscribers are 13-year-old boys playing video games, you’ll make a lot less than if your demographic is working age professionals. AND KEEP IN MOND, you make money off of views, not subscriptions. Nevertheless a channel with 1000 subscribers is making less than $50 a month, most likely. Also, you need 1000 subscribers and a certain number of watch hours before you can be monetized anyway.
The general rule is approximately $2.00/1000 views. Subscribers don’t play a role in how much you make on YT — Meaning that a channel with 1000 subs that gets 1M views on each of their videos makes more money than a channel that has 1M subs but only gets 10,000 views on each of their videos.
1000 subs is one benchmark for a channel to get monetized, however, 4000 hours of watch time is the other benchmark. On our channel, we focus primarily on views, watch time, and audience retention to determine the success of our videos/channel. As you get to understand how the YT algorithm works, you’ll realize why we chose to focus on these metrics.
Here is our channel (yes we’re still noobs) if you’re interested in checking us out:
My channel is CryptoGrounds, I do programming tutorials that might subject to a certain niche for ads on YouTube. This niche can vary, ones like business and possibly beauty would make the most since the advertising costs are high. Gaming channels would most likely make less.
I have 3,000 subscribers and I currently make 50–60 a month with another 60 a month from patreon. But these numbers are based on views, how many YouTube members you have, and how invested your audience is and how much they are willing and wanting to donate.
I currently get around 800–1400 views per day, not as much as I would like. This has been the same since I hit 2,000 subscribers.
- Self Help Group Management systemVISION SELF HELP GROUP One focus Hello, today we are going to create a Self Help Group online management System. Most Self-Help groups in the world lack very essential record-keeping systems, long hours of approving members to the group, long hours of giving out loans, and also spend so much to correct funds from members…
- How to Become a Data Analyst – Salary, Qualifications, skills.How to Become a Data Analyst – Salary, Qualifications, skills. Hello, hope you are doing great. Let’s start by defining what a data analyst is? Whether it’s sales figures, audience demographics, and market research, or keeping track of their overheads, every business, regardless of size, records some kind of data. It’s a Data Analysts’ job…
- The truth about Crypto-Currency.The truth about Crypto-Currency. What to Know About Cryptocurrency. What is cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency that generally only exists electronically. There is no physical coin or bill unless you use a service that allows you to cash in cryptocurrency for a physical token. You usually exchange cryptocurrency with someone online, with…
- Basic Computer OperationsBasic Computer Operations. A computer as shown in the figure below performs basically five major operations or functionsirrespective of its size and make. These are 1) it accepts data or instructions by way of input, 2)it stores data, 3) it can process data as required by the user, 4) it gives results in the form…
- Classification of ComputersClassification of Computers. i. Classification of Computers by Size a) Micro-Computers • Micro –Computers are the Smallest class of Computers• Micro- Computers have one micro-processor in its Central Processing Unit• Micro-Processor refers to Central Data Processing Unit of a Micro-Computers• Micro- Computers can serve one user at ago.• Micro- Computers are commonly used in modern…