9 Industries Most Likely To Make You A Millionaire.
When I was a little kid about 10 years old, my dad and I would go fishing. And my dad would always get on this little boat and we would kind of take the boat to about 30 minutes away from the city, this was in Char Alexander and we would fish in that area. And as a little kid, I’ll ask my Dad- “Dad, why do I have to get on a boat and go to this area? Why couldn’t we just fish where we are? Why would you have to make this trip?”
My dad would say to me, “Well, son, that’s where the fish is”. And I always remember the lesson.
Just like the reporter asked a famous bank robber, “why did you rob in the bank?” “Cause that’s where the money is” the robber answered.
As an entrepreneur, choosing the right industry is very critical. There are many industries that we could get into, right? And sometimes I think we are overconfident as an entrepreneur and we say we could go into any industry, sell any product, offer any service and provide solution and we could be very successful in doing that.
I think that’s simply not true. So today I’m gonna share with you 9 industries that are most likely to make you a millionaire. If that’s your goal, there are many industries that you can get into.
Now, I’m not talking about, like, gimmicks and tricks like cryptocurrency or winning the lottery. I’m talking about the legitimate, proven industries that have created millionaires and billionaires.
01. Financial services: Industry number one that is most likely will make you a millionaire is financial services. When I say financial services, I’m talking about the management of money, money lending or management of assets. I am talking about the loan associations, banks, financial companies, insurance companies, brokerage etc.
A lot of those firms are very wealthy because there’s a lot of money in money.
One of the things I learned from one of my mentors. He said to me, “Sole, don’t ever forget that the money is in the money.” There’s a lot of money to be made just by managing, handling, investing money.
Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York, became a billionaire by providing financial data to the financial industry.
02. Technology: Now, you know the Google, the Facebook, the Apple, but we’re talking beyond that. Think about traditional industries that you could go into by using technology. What you could do to disrupt that industry? And you can see that a lot.
Now we call those disruptor’s, right? How you could use technology to make things more efficient?
♦ We’re talking about robotics
♦ We’re talking about AI
♦ We’re talking about automation,
♦ We’re talking about manufacture of these technology products, or even
♦ We’re talking about providing technology as service.
Billions and billions and billions dollars’ worth of value are gonna be created in this particular sector. So, are you a technology entrepreneur?
03. Health Care: My mentor Clive, the $50 billion man, talks about this a lot. People are willing to spend a lot of money to live longer. That’s why health care, I’m referring to.
It could be assisted living, senior homes, pharmaceutical, any products or services that’ll help people to live longer life and stay healthier. That is very good industry to get into.
04. Real Estate And Construction: United Nations forecast predicts that by 2025, the world’s population will increase to almost eight billion people, and by 2050, it would be almost 10 billion people. That’s 10 billion people on this little planet by 2050.
Now, what does that mean? Where’s the opportunity? We all need a place to sleep in, to play in, to entertain, and to go, to shop. Will anything else without Real Estate and Construction make it happened?
05. Education: With all the changes, all the technological changes that are happening and knowledge is becoming very much critical. People want to learn. They want to equip themselves with new skill sets. The space that I am in is the education and software space. Because of education I can see the opportunity happening right now in front of us to connect individuals, people, professionals, to 21st century skills and job opportunities.
Now, within education, you could also invent products and services and software that helps people in many different ways.
We have traditional education but we also have alternative education like education outside of the school systems. Education doesn’t always have to be academic. It could be other types of education that can help people to lead a better life. So education is huge business opportunity.
06. Entertainment And Recreation: Beyond than just education, people want to be entertained. In fact people demand entertainment movies, animations, productions, special effects. You look at all these big companies are getting into the entertainment industry. There are so many companies going into that industry. Amazon Prime, of course, you have Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, I could go on and on and on.
Why? Because, this is where we are going.
On the other hand, thinking about people who help and facilitate this particular industry, we can talk about influencer’s, YouTubers, Instagrammers, right? Now for the first time, you get people in that industry. Standup comedians could make millions doing that. Before they couldn’t, they struggle most of time but now we are in this age of people want entertainment and social media.
So, if you can find a way to create a product or service or company around this to service this particular industry or to service this demand, you could also make millions.
07. Transportation: Now human beings we like to travel. As now with the internet, the more we see in virtual the more we want to feel in real. We don’t want always wanna be stuck in a house. We wanna go out there and see things. So air transportation, aerospace has become huge opportunities.
But also think about now people buying online and shopping online. Where do you think the opportunity could be? Yes its handling shipping packages.
Just by being able to provide service or product, it could be as simple as providing software to help these companies to manage the inventory better or the shipping handling better. That could be easily a multi-million dollar business.
08. Energy: Especially I am talking about renewable energy. So going beyond just oil and gas, now we’re talking about solar or wind.
We are billions and billions of people on the planet. We all need power. We need more power to power up our devices and our technology. So that’s huge industry.
If you could come up with creative solutions that could solve this problem, not just millions, it could be billions of dollars.
But you need to have certain team, you need to have an understanding of how this whole thing works and you need to be able to work with government to how to execute this properly.
But there’s definitely need a lot of money to be made in energy.
09. Food: Now, with billions of people in this planet, not only we need power but also we need a place to live in and we also need to eat.
In the food industry, that’s not gonna go away. We need more cost effective, more efficient way to produce, to feed so many people.
So, what do we need to do? Again, maybe you can come up with solutions that could go into these certain industries.
I’m not just talking about fast food because with so many options people want healthier choices as well. To me supplements, health type products, are all those products fall into this category. Like, If people are eating it and taking it, to want to have a healthier life
So, those are the nine industries that I believe that are most likely to make you a millionaire. But you need to also combine that with your skills, your background and your knowledge and passion.
Getting into the right industry is one thing but you also need to be the right person in the right industry in order to make it big.
Does that make sense?